Friday, November 16, 2012

Tres palos


Well, that is a difficult decision because I don’t sure about if I really want to work in sociology or in other field. I have a dream and, by other hand, I have objectives. My dream in this moment is to live in my county with my family in the south of this region called Chile. I love this dream because I hate the work (Trabajo: in Latin,  tripalium, that is a three-staked instrument of torture), for this I think that less work is better, and this way we will have more free time to create and enjoy the life. 
Regrettably for me, I need work to pay for my life. In this context I think that I would like to work in my field, specifically, in the theory of the social control, deviation and power. I always have been interesting in the jail, the ghettos and anomy behavior (the Michel Foucault Work’s or Erving Goffman work’s are very important about these topics and this field). For all these antecedents I would like to work for I produce theory about it and, obviously, to explain a possible solution.
I think that I don’t interesting in money or similar thing, only in the legitimating of my works and paper, to do a great class about my investigation, etc. If I could collect   enough money I could go to keep a promise and my dream.
But, I think that my strengths are related with my analysis capacity and management of theory. These things are my plusvalues hahahha. My weaknesses is that I HATE THE WORK!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment