Friday, September 7, 2012

Good and bad

Hello. Well, today im going to speak about the first term of 2012. Since January of 2012 i had a big expectation  about the social History of Chile course and the Sociology theory I. I though that G. Salazar was a great teacher, but, from my perception, he wasn't THE teacher of History. I think he is a great historian, but in the classroom he is very subjective in his analysis. Also, his lecture was very boring. In the subject of theory i liked study to classical sociologists (Marx, Durkheim and Weber), but the only difficult thing was that the teacher was very dense because he spoke much important information. 
The other subjects i knew that were very boring, but i must learn because it is important in my carreer, specially the methodological subjects (Statistics and quantitative technique).
I went to the hardcore show called Reset Fest. In this show i was filmed in the public; i sang there. In the end of term i went to the south of Chile, and there i discovered that my life is there! I'd like to go to live in the south.  
Well that is all! 
see you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment